What will you get from a glass of celery juice every day?
- 1 What will you get from a glass of celery juice every day?
- 2 How many types of juicers are there?
- 3 Best Juicers For Celery
- 4 Omega MM900HDS – Medical Medium Slow Masticating Celery Juicer
- 5 Omega NC800HDS – Juicer Extractor and Nutrition System
- 6 Breville BJE200XL – Juice Fountain
- 7 Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar Elite
- 8 Omega CNC80S juicer and nutrition system
- 9 Aicok AMR521 – slow masticating juicer
- 10 Better check these factors when purchasing a juicer
- 11 Warranty Policy for your juicer
- 12 How to use your juicer
- 13 How long your juice lasts in the fridge
- 14 Conclusion
Celery is proven to be rich in vitamins (B, C, K) and minerals, namely calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese, pantothenic acid, riboflavin, while low in fat and cholesterol. And to rapidly absorb as much nutrient as possible from celery without spending time chewing and “suffering” its strong taste (yes, we know so many people out there find it unpleasant to eat this herb), those interested in a healthy diet often choose to process it into celery juice.
According to scientific studies, the nutrients in celery have the following positive effects on your body:
- Help you lose weight;
- Effective anti-inflammatory;
- Enhance your cardiovascular health;
- Reduce constipation, reduce digestive disorders;
- Improve your brain health;
- Smooth your skin and hair;
- Boost your eyesight;
- Improve your kidney health, diuretics;
- Reduce the bad cholesterol;
- Promote reproductive health in men.
Anthony William, the Medical Medium (we hope you’ve heard of him before), reveals that drinking 500ml of celery juice before breakfast helps your body absorb the best nutrients and promotes your digestive system.
To put it in a nutshell, celery juice contributes to helping you possess a healthy body, an attractive figure and enviably smooth skin, as well as shimmering hair. Does this sound convincing enough for you to add celery juice into your daily routine? If your answer is yes, we believe that this article will provide you with all the information you need to determine what is the best juicer for celery for you to buy.
(In case you still wish to find out more about the science-based benefits of this herb, this article might be helpful: >>See more).
How many types of juicers are there?
Nowadays, there are so many options on the market that it is really difficult for you to pick up the one which best fits your needs and financial ability. However, we can classify almost all the juicers available into two main groups: Centrifugal vs. Masticating Juicers. And below are the pros and cons of each classification based on four chief factors: speed, noise level, juice quality, and price.
- Speed: Fruits and veggies can be spun at a dizzying speed of 6,000-16,000 RPM in a centrifugal juicer, which means you don’t have to wait for long to have a glass of juice.
- Noise level: Because of its super high speed, a centrifugal juicer may be understandably considered as a noisy guy in your kitchen.
- Juice quality: Some beverage manufacturers have claimed that the heat generated from centrifugal pressing may destroy the nutrients in the fruit/vegetables. However, the research published in 2019 by NCBI reveals that there is no significant difference between cold-pressed juices and regular centrifugal ones. (Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6587058/ )
- Price range: A centrifugal’s price ranges from $50 to $300, which is relatively affordable.
- Speed: 80-200rpm, which may make people who are not used to waiting drum their fingers impatiently.
- Noise level: Masticating juicers’ slow speed turns out to be beneficial when it comes to noise level. Yes, with their quiet operation, you will no longer be afraid of waking your whole family up when you suddenly want a glass of celery juice early in the morning or late at night.
- Juice quality: Aesthetically, you may immediately notice that the color of the finished juice is brighter and more eye-catching. Besides, the flavor is richer, and there is less residual sentiment in juice (compared with centrifugal juicers’ products).
- Price range: A masticating juicer may cost you anywhere from $150 to $750.
The above brief comparison has hopefully given you a glimpse of the differences between the two classifications. It can be seen that each kind of juicer has its advantages and drawbacks: Centrifugal juicers are speedy and economical while masticating ones are superior in quietness and the flavor of the finished juice.
Below is a list of juicers (including both centrifugal and masticating models) for you to consult and pick up the most suitable one for your needs, uses, and budget.
Best Juicers For Celery
Omega MM900HDS – Medical Medium Slow Masticating Celery Juicer
See the “Medical Medium” in the name of this model? Yes, this #1 New York Times best-selling author endorses that Omega is his favorite brand, and this is the best juicer for celery he has seen on the market. Here is why he fell in love with this juicer:
- Omega is an internationally well-known brand for its durable and high-quality juicers. MM900HDS, like many other Omega’s models, comes with a full 15-year warranty (which is longer than most other brands in the world) for customers in the USA / Canada.
- Although being optimized for celery, Omega MM900HDS can still be a great option for juicing other kinds of firm vegetables and fruits (while it might not work very well on soft ones, according to customers’ reviews on Omega official website.)
- With the spinning speed of 80rpms, MM900HDS gently extracts the nutrients out of celery without generating great heat, which helps reduce oxidation and protect the natural flavor and bright color of the finished juice.
- All parts of Omega MM900HDS are easily removable and dishwasher safe.
- If you wish to juice a large amount of celery, this model will save your time and energy thanks to the automatic pulp ejection. You will no longer have to pause in order to remove the pulp like you used to do with other conventional juicers.
- If you have experienced using a horizontal masticating juicer before, you must be aware of the famous drawback of this classification: narrow feed chute, which means you have to spend time chopping your ingredients into small enough pieces before feeding the juicer. However, when it comes to an optimized for celery juicer like Omega MM900HDS, the manufacturer’s tip will set you free from preparation: “Keep your celery stalks whole and long to feed through the chute rather than cutting into small pieces when juicing.”
- Price: $290 – $300
Omega NC800HDS – Juicer Extractor and Nutrition System
· NC800HDS is a premium juicer extractor and nutrition system and surely one of the reputable Omega’s prides. With the price of $300, NC800 is considered a perfect choice for those who wish to own a versatile juicer that works well on both soft fruits and tough vegetables.
· Omega NC800HDS is also a slow-rotating horizontal juicer at the speed of 80rpm.
· Remarkably, NC800HDS not only is an effective system for processing healthy juices but also serves as a food blender, a puree blender, a pasta maker, a coffee grinder thanks to the “powerful 2HP motor generating more torque to process tough ingredients”, to quote manufacturer’s own words. This is a big plus in comparison with the abovementioned Omega MM900HDS, which can be used only for juicing purposes. With these additional functions, NC800HDS will become a great assistant for you in preparing any healthy meals or snacks.
· Warranty: 15 years for customers in USA / Canada; 1 year for commercial and international customers.
· Easy to assemble, disassemble, and clean after using.
· Price: $300-$310
Breville BJE200XL – Juice Fountain
- You may be surprised at how little space Breville BJE200XL Juice Fountain takes up on your countertop, so, yep, it could be a perfect answer to your slender kitchen.
- This is a product of nice design, easy assembling, and smooth operation. It will save you a lot of time to get the desired celery juice glass.
- As a centrifugal juicer, Breville BJE200XL can extract nutrients out of celery in a flash (14,000 rpm). You’ll have a glass of celery juice even before you know it. The engine is powerful enough to process all kinds of ingredients, be it a soft fruit or a hard, stringy veggie.
- Big centrally located feed chute fits whole ingredients, which means no chopping required. Amazing, isn’t it?
- Wonder if it is safe to operate such a speedy juicer? Well, there is this brilliant part called Safety Locking Arm without which and juicer cover in place, you can by no means get the engine started.
- However, because of the typical mechanism of centrifugal juicers, the finished juice often foams and its color looks less attractive. The noise of the engine may deafen you while it runs, but not for long.
- Like almost other Breville’s models, BJE200XL comes with a full one-year warranty.
- Price: $90-$100
Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar Elite
- What makes Tribest GSE-5000 Green Star Elite different and outstanding is Tribest’s exclusive bioceramic and magnetic technology. The bioceramics inside the stainless twin gears generate a magnetic field that helps get a very high yield from celery in particular, as well as fruits and vegetables in general.
- With a rotating speed of 110 rpm, this model runs faster than its abovementioned Omega counterparts while staying quiet and releasing little heat.
- It is versatile. Once you own a Tribest GSE-5000 juicer, you may fall for its multiple capabilities right away because it helps you make not only juice but also nut butter, pâté, cream, sauce, etc., to enrich your daily snack.
- Tribest offers a five-year warrant for almost all their juicers, including this model. This policy says a lot about Tribest’s confidence in their high-quality products.
- However, there are some advantages of this juicer you should take into consideration:
- A Tribest GSE-5000 Green Star Elite costs you more than $500, which is probably much higher than average.
- It is bulky and heavy (6 x 6.8 x 12.4 inches and 17.2 pounds); therefore, hard to move and requiring a separate location on your counter.
Omega CNC80S juicer and nutrition system
- Omega CNC80S is a great choice for family outings or picnics (given that a power supply is available) because of its lightweight and extreme compactness (13 pounds).
- However, Omega CNC80S’s compact size doesn’t limit its functions as a multi-purpose juicer. In addition to offering you a stunning glass of celery juice every morning, it can help you to prepare nut butter, soy milk, sorbet, pasta, coffee grinding, herbs mincing, and even baby food.
- Like Omega NC800HDS and MM900HDS, this model is equipped with a slow 80rpm motor, which reduces oxidation and preserves the taste and aesthetics of the finished product.
- Easy to assemble, disassemble, and dishwasher safe (on the top rack)
- Warranty: 15 years for customers in USA / Canada; 1 year for commercial and international customers.
- Price: $200-$230
· If you consult product information on Amazon, you will notice that Omega CNC80S receives very good reviews from buyers (75% (5 stars) and 12% (4 stars) out of 360 ratings). This is a very solid affirmation of the high quality and satisfaction this compact juicer brings to consumers.
Aicok AMR521 – slow masticating juicer
- Aicok is a giant manufacturer when it comes to countertop products. This Chinese brand is extremely popular on Amazon. People simply love its high-quality yet inexpensive products. Out of thousands of ratings from customers, the overall star ratings for Aicok juicers are always 4.4 – 4.6 out of 5.
- Aicok slow masticating juicer is equipped with an upgraded spiral system helping to extract maximum nutrients from not only celery but also countless other fruits and vegetables.
- Rotating speed: 80 rpm. You won’t see any foam in your juice. No foam, little pulp, and the taste is impeccable!
- Super compact. Remember we gave omega CNC80S for being compact earlier? Well, this Aicok slow masticating juicer is even way smaller and lighter (8 pounds compared to 13 pounds).
- Among more than 8000 reviews on Amazon, we’ve found that buyers are so happy with this easy-to-assemble-and-clean-up juicer that they are not at all hesitant to put their other more expensive juicers away.
- BPA free. This is a huge plus for Aicok as it shows that they care for their customers’ health.
- Warranty: This juicer comes with a full three-year warranty.
Note: To protect the juicer, Aicok warns that you shouldn’t:
- Run the juicer non-stop for more than 20 minutes
- Feed the juicer hard ingredients, such as large seeds, ice or frozen products.
- Price: $150 – $160
So, we have just gone through the key features of the best juicers for celery available on the market. So that you don’t have to constantly scroll up and down through the list, we summarize their features in the table below:
|MODEL||Omega MM900HDS||Omega NC800HDS||Breville BJE200XL||Tribest GSE-5000 Greenstar Elite||Omega CNC80S||Aicok AMR521|
|14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches||14.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches||7.4 x 10.4 x 12.7 inches||18.6 x 6.8 x 12.4 inches||16.4 x 6.3 x 12.4 inches||16.1 x 7.9 x 11.6 inches|
|WEIGHT||17.16 pounds||18.7 Pounds||9.68 pounds||17.2 pounds||13 Pounds||8.2 pounds|
|WARRANTY||– 15 years (USA/Canada)
– 1 years (international/ commercial
|– 15 years (USA/Canada)
– 1 years (international/ commercial
|1 year||5 years||– 15 years (USA/Canada)
– 1 years (international/ commercial
|NOISE LEVEL||Low||Low||High||Low||Low||Super low|
|FUNCTION||Juicing only||Multiple – purpose||Juicing only||Multiple – purpose||Multiple – purpose||Juicing only|
(more than 1000 ratings)
(more than 1200 ratings)
(more than 9600 ratings)
|4.5/5 (more than 770 ratings)||4.6/5
(more than 360 ratings)
(more than 8000 ratings)
|PRICE||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price||Check price|
Better check these factors when purchasing a juicer
Warranty Policy for your juicer
In their product information posts, manufacturers often write a brief line about the warranty duration they offer for their juicers. However, to get the most out of their warranty policy, you had better check the following information thoroughly:
– To which types of customers is the policy applied? Take Omega as an example. They always offer different warranty periods for customers from different countries, with different purchasing purposes (15 years for customers in USA / Canada; 1 year for commercial and international customers.)
– Which defects does the warranty cover?
– Who and how should you contact when your juicer fails to perform?
– Which documents are needed for your warranty claim to be acceptable?
– To which address do you need to send your juicer? The store where you buy it, or the manufacturer’s center?
– Who is responsible for the shipping cost?
How to use your juicer
Each type of juicers requires a particular way of assembling, operating and cleaning up. To ensure that you’re using your juicer properly, we highly recommend that you should consult the instruction manual or watch Youtube instructional videos (watching videos is a wise and visual way to quickly grasp how to use the juicer).
How long your juice lasts in the fridge
We often hear that, when stored in refrigerator, masticating juice can last for 48 hours while centrifugal one should be used within 24 hours. However, due to different technologies, each juicer brand has its pros and cons when it comes to juice storage duration. You, again, had better check the corresponding shelf-life information of your specific juicer and the fruits or vegetables that you process.
That is our review of the best juicers for celery available on the market. We hope you find it useful. Thank you for spending time reading it and we’ll see you in the next article!